Thursday, May 7, 2009

GRADUATION !!!




The first weekend in May was an exciting time for our Family! Our son Derek graduated from SUU....


and our grandaughter Kenzi's husband Matt graduated from DSC! They will both be heading off to Medical School in July!!! Derek, Jessica & Zhar are going to Parker, Colorado.











Kenzi and Matt are going to Missouri. We are so proud of them all, but we are sure going to miss them!!! Our family get togethers won't be the same with out them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger OurEyeWitness said...

Congratulations, McAllisters! It is so great to know you have raised 'smart' people!

From, Teala

I love my neighbors!

From, Acee

May 7, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Annie Taylor said...

How exciting that they will be in medical school at the same time. I am so excited for Derek. Oh and I changed my phone number can you email me and I will email you my new number. My email is brettnannie@gmail.com, thanks, Annie

May 11, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home