Thursday, January 15, 2009

McAllister Family CHRISTMAS FUN!!

Our family has tons of family traditions that go way back! (As far back as when I was a little girl) But some of the new ones we've started are having a grandma Nancy and grandaughters book breakfast party on the morning of Christmas Eve.
I buy a fun Christmas book and give one to each of the girls and decorate around the theme of the book. This years books was "The Chirstmas Kiss". Below are some pictures of our party.
Since we only had grandaughters first, this was a fun tradition, and now our two little boys have joined our clan, we came up with a Grandpa Russell and the boys outing. Boz and Zhar are still kinda little for Gramps to handle by himself, so I tagged along this year to "Pirate Island Pizza". Here are some pictures of our silly time.

1 Comments:

Blogger OurEyeWitness said...

The Christmas kiss! I have not heard of that book. You should start a book list on your side-bar and then we can all check out the cool books you and your beautiful granddaughters are enjoying. Traditions are really what keep families together. I can't wait to hear about all of the many others. I want to be as energetic a grandma as you are when it is my turn. :)

January 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home