Wednesday, January 28, 2009


This is a picture of my brothers and sisters. We all got together last week and had a ball (as we usually do)! I am the youngest of 8 children. I have five brothers and two sisters. My three oldest brothers, Kay, Frank, and Stan have all passed away. My brothers George and Ralph, and my sisters Jeannie and Sandra all live close by. We have a great family, who loves spending time together! When we get together for holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving, the 4th of July and Christamas time, there are close to 200 of us! We love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger HL said...

My dad would like to know where the pic was taken.

You should take one with Keith, Russ, Lynn, Katherine, & Kathy too.

January 28, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Nancy and Russell said...

We did, but it couldn't be posted! :)
Who are you, by the way?

February 3, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger HL said...

I am Grandchild to Ruth.

February 4, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home